And it begins!
Construction is underway with completion deadline set for April 1. Massage therapy, infrared sauna and a float CABIN are coming to Theta in less than two months. Float cabins are perfect for anyone who struggles with claustrophobia, but wants to experience the benefits of float therapy.
Relax before or after your float sessions with a massage, or sitting in the most effective far infrared saunas on the market featuring Solocarbon® technology - the ONLY far infrared technology clinically shown to lower blood pressure, increase core temperature and aid in weight loss. Enjoy it alone or bring a friend.
We're excited to officially announce we're expanding to include massage therapy, infrared sauna and a spacious float cabin in the suite next door. Massage therapy is a perfect complimentary service to floating. Schedule a session before or after your float to take your experience and benefits to the next level. Our new infrared sauna supports cell health and skin rejuvenation, pain relief, weight loss, detoxification and blood pressure reduction.
Over the next several weeks, we'll put the finishing touches on new packages and membership perks. We're also preparing for a small retail area with some niche items such as CBD oils, bath and body products and floating/self-care resources and tools.
Since we opened, we have regularly received requests for massage so we're striving to offer this service seven days per week. Christy is currently looking for a massage therapist to help take care of clients when she's unavailable. If you or someone you know may be interested, please email or call her at 417.877.6945. Here are the basics:
- Must be an independent contractor handling own schedule and payments unless previously coordinated through Theta
- Must have own city and state business licenses as well as professional liability insurance with Theta listed as an additional insured
- Shared room rental fee is $200 and provides every other Fridays and Saturdays, all day Sundays and Mondays as well as mornings on other days; schedule negotiable.
- Will be asked to provide a massage to demonstrate quality of work and level of professionalism. You will be compensated for your time if we get to this stage of discussion.
We're also delighted to be working closely with our friends and neighbors at Essential Yoga. In addition to yoga, they also provide energy healing and massage therapy services. Michelle Porter, Energy Healer, is also looking for a room renter. If you are interested in joining the team at Essential Yoga, please call Michelle at 417.619.1130. Here are her particulars:
- Room rental for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 9am until 9pm
- There are also morning hours available until noon on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- 1/2 days are $15
- Full days are $30
- A flat rate is possible if renting all of the available times
Thank you for being a part of our growth. We appreciate you and look forward to providing you with a full spectrum of body-mind healing solutions.